IR2 Visa

What is IR2 Visa?

IR2 Visa allows U.S. citizens to bring their unmarried minor children to permanently live in the United States. The minor children will also be able to work, study, and travel in the United States.

Who may be qualified for IR2 Visa?

  • The child must be unmarried.

  • The child must be under the age of 21.

  • The child must live in a foreign country.

  • The child must have lived with the U.S. citizen parents for at least 2 years.

What is the Processing time for IR2 Visa?

Generally, the USCIS will take 14.5 Months to 18.5 Months to process your application. This time range is how long it is taking USCIS to process your case from the date they received it.

What are the application fees?

  • Form I-130 filing fees: $535.

  • NVC filing fees (for Consular Process): $445 (including $120 for the financial support form and $325 for the State Department processing fee).

  • Green Card fees: $220 (must be paid online before a physical Green Card can be issued).

  • Translation fees: Approximately $500-$800.

  • Medical Exam: Approximately $450-$800.

What services does The Deng Law Firm provide?

  • Provide you with a completed document list for all of the documents needed IR2 Visa.

  • Help you prepare and organize the documentation.

  • Provide clear answers to any questions you may have for your petition.

  • We will complete and file Form I-130, and any other forms and services you purchased.

  • Help you respond to government questions and prepare you for your in-person green card interview.