Non-immigrant Visas

We can provide long-term legal protection to your short-term visit to the U.S.

Student Behind the Books
Standing Meeting
WeChat Image_20200322171954.jpg
Senior Businessman

F-1 Visa

(Student Visa)

O-1 Visa 

(Temporary Worker Visa)

Extension of Stay

L-1A Visa

(Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager)


©2020 by The Deng Law Firm. Disclosure: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.